Monday, August 21, 2006

Can You Hear Me Now?

Ok. Here's the deal. I came over to Blogger instead of Blogdrive because Blogger has better templates. And I also have a couple other blogs here. But then I found out Blogger only uses a few standard fonts so anything I cut & paste from Word that was in a much cuter font just ends up looking like what you see now. Which irritated me more than not having cute templates did. So I moved myself on back over to my old website at Blogdrive. The address is still the same, www.salgal.blogdrive.com , but I changed the name from "Hi, Neighbor!" to "Sunny Side Up". And my friend Joe helped me find a place that converts Blogger skins to Blogdrive skins. Enabling me to have not only cute fonts but cute skins, too!

So I am still available for baby-training advice, completely useless knowledge of assorted topics, and the banality that is my life, for your enjoyment! I will leave this addy up until September and then I'm takin' it down.

Toodles!

2 comments:

  1. thanks for stopping by..i hope this is your "normal" blog..

    i have crap loads of baby advice, whats your pleassure my dear:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me know how you like whichever blog you stick with. :) I might be in the market to change blog providers. I tried Wordpress but it doesn't let you play with your template much.

    Shopping for blog skins is so fun... love it.

    ReplyDelete

Spank you very much for your feedback!